Become a license partner of the Green Business Programme
Would you like to boost your income by over €100,000 in one year?
While also helping reducing the Hospitality Industry’s Carbon Footprint and becoming a business sustainability expert at the same time?
Fifty Shades Fifty Greener is seeking suitable training partner organisations and individuals worldwide to meet growing demand. If you would like to secure a geographical area with exclusive delivery rights, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
The marketplace is immense for our Green Business programmes, practical action plans that businesses can implement immediately and the hands-on support that our Teams of licensees can offer.
Who is the license for?
- Individual trainers or consultants looking to join a ready made business.
- Training organisations: that wish to increase their portfolio of expertise, in the fast growing market of business sustainability
- Partner agencies: tourism government departments with a remit to reduce their industry's Carbon Footprint.
Who is our training programme for?
Stand alone Hotel’s and hotel chains, Restaurants and restaurant chains, Visitor centres & attractions, Bed & Breakfast and smaller accommodation providers.
The tourism and hospitality market is the second fastest growing sector, worldwide, after Health Care.
Benefits of a Fifty Shades Greener licence...
- You will be assigned your own exclusive territory giving you the opportunity of developing your business at the speed you choose.
- You will be supported by the Fifty Shades Greener team, a successful and growing business.
- You will become an expert in the important growth of Carbon Reduction training, assisting employers such as Hotel Managers, restaurants, visitor centres and bed & breakfast businesses.
- You will benefit from the financial value of a Fifty Shades Greener license which will allow you to have 3 new revenue streams.
- You get to keep all income generated from your work as a trainer and coach.
- Your customers will reduce their business running costs and reduce their Carbon Footprint.
- You will be part of the Fifty Shades Greener community of trainers, and have first refusal on future license training course that we are developing over time.
Become a licensee of the Fifty Shades Greener Programme
If you wish to avail of this amazing opportunity to be part of the leading team of trainers greening the Hospitality industry worldwide the process is quite simple:
- Fill in the Online application form with the city or area (Include its reference number from table above) you wish to secure exclusive rights to
- A member of the Fifty Shades Greener team will contact you to discuss your application