Claim your FREE guide to measure, monitor and become a Green Manager
In this FREE guide you will be able to learn how to reduce carbon and save money.
Learn how to become Fifty Shades Greener...
- The problem hospitality managers are experiencing
- The steps to measure, monitor and manage to become a better manager
- How you can run your business Fifty Shades Greener
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Are you currently experiencing this in your hospitality business?
- You feel at lost on how to reduce your carbon emissions and don’t know where to start?
- Your utility bills are on the rise and you don’t know what more you can do to reduce the cost?
- You have high energy costs?
- You have high water costs?
- You have high landfill charges?
- You are wasting food?
This FREE guide will equip your managers with tools and techniques to reduce your carbon emissions and save you money.
“Even the smallest changes can have a huge positive impact. It is the way forward for all businesses not just in hospitality! Change is needed , it starts with educating us to change our behaviours!”
Eilish McCarthy, Griffith College
Want more than a free guide?
The Green Manager Programme is designed to upskill and prepare members of the Hospitality industry to become Green Managers of the future, equipped with actionable tools and techniques to reduce your carbon emissions and save you money.